Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Simon Says.......Anything Goes!


Welcome to the new challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!


It's an Anything Goes week, and the team is showcasing Gina K. Designs products.  I have a thing for little houses, and used this challenge as my excuse to grab these Winter Wonderland dies!  I used them to put together a little New England village!


supplies: white, Audrey Blue, Cream, Green Leaf, Peacock, black, yellow, and kraft cardstock, Gina K. Designs Winter Wonderland dies, tumbled glass distress ink and a blending brush, sentiment from Simon Home Sweet Home clear stamps, (retired) PTI cloud die

I made a mini slimline card so that I could line up as many of the houses as I could, separating them with trees.  The teensy lamp posts are part of the set, too!

Now it's your turn!  We have a $25.00 gift certificate 


to the amazing Simon Says Stamp store for 1 lucky random winner of this week's challenge!  

 

4 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Lin :-) the multicolored houses are fabulous! I want to live there!! :-)

Hope you have a great week
luv
Lols x x x

Lisa Elton said...

Who wouldn't want to live in this cute little neighborhood! Darling card, Lin!

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful 'street' scene Lin, and a fabulous card
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

What a super cute little village Lin. Lovely card.