Friday, February 17, 2023

Flowers and a Smile

 February is the month I most dislike because it is almost always dreary.  Spring is always on my mind, so I pulled out a multi-step stamp set and made myself some spring!


supplies: white and a pale green cardstock, Altenew (retired) Hope stamp set, Cherry Blossom, Green Fields, and some yellow mini inks, Sunny Studio Eyelet and Lattice Frilly Frames dies, foiled sentiment from Spellbinders Glimmer of the Month kit: Tulip Border, magenta glimmer foil, adhesive foam squares and strips

This stamp set has a date of 2017 on it, and I'm ashamed to say it's only been used once before this; AND it's probably not the only set that I can say that about.  My New Year's resolution should be to play with what I already have instead of buying new.  I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking along those lines.

Anyway, I'm pleased with the results of this card and it brought me some sunshine while I was working on it.  Wishing you some sunshine, too!  Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

JoAnn said...

So pretty. Love the big blooms and lattice background. TFS

Dawn T said...

A beautiful spring card Lin. Love the colours you chose for your pretty flowers. And the lattice background die is gorgeous.

kiwimeskreations said...

Now that is definitely spring-like Lin - a beautiful card!
Blessings
Maxine