Friday, May 12, 2023

Country Wheelbarrow

 Annie Williams has a new Country Road release today at Spellbinders!  Here's a card that uses her Country Wheelbarrow and Garden Builder dies.

supplies: various cardstock colors, Annie Williams Country Wheelbarrow and Garden Builder dies, clouds from Flyby Greetings, my own (retired) sentiment stamp

I hope you can see the incised woodgrain on the sides of the wheelbarrow.  This set was quite the feat of engineering!  And the Garden Builder dies have lots of different flowers and leaves to mix and match to your liking - 22 of them, even a little cat silhouette!

I enjoyed playing in my little garden - if you're a gardener, I think you will, too!  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

such a beautiful card Lin - I am a gardener, and it was lovely to see this gorgeous creation
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a sweet wheelbarrow scene, Lin - love all the flowers and sentiment!!

Dawn T said...

fabulous Lin. Love the wheelbarrow full of flowers.