Wednesday, May 3, 2023

More Blues for Spring

Something I really enjoy about this time of year is being able to open our windows and enjoy all the sounds and smells from outside.  Judging by the birdsong I hear, they are just as excited to have Spring back as we are!  So today I pulled a bunch of some of my favorite things and mixed them up for my card.


supplies: white cardstock, Tim Holtz Grey Two-Tone Woodgrain cardstock, Lawn Fawn Floral Wreath and bird from Magic Iris Birdhouse dies, My Favorite Things Home Tweet Home Birdhouse die, Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend True Blue and Light Green markers, The Crafts Meow (retired) Happy as a Lark sentiment, Winnie & Walter  (retired) Noelle Scalloped Rectangle die, adhesive foam mini squares

All of these elements have stitching in them, so I went looking for a cover plate die that had stitching also.  I had a few things to choose from, but I liked the scallops on this old Winnie & Walter one.

As always, thanks so much for coming by - have a beautiful day!

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lin - love the soft greys and against blue you have used.
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

A gorgeous card Lin. Love that little blue bird and his little house.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling birdie card, Lin - just love all the different die cuts you combined!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable, Lin!