Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Spellbinders Hexi-Gems release

Hello!  Today I have a card using product from the new Hexi-Gems release!  I really like this Hexi-Gem shape!


supplies: white cardstock, and gold mirror cardstock, Hexi Gems Essential dies, Hexi Gems Glimmer Bloom plate and matching die, Gold glimmer foil, Zig markers and water to color, Thanks Enclosed sentiment dies

There are a whopping 14 different sizes of these Hexi-gems in this die set, so you can make a shaped card or use the tinier ones to frame up sentiments!  I chose 2 adjacent ones and cut the larger from gold and the other from white.  I also cut 3 extra white cardstock blooms to stack behind my foiled one to lift it up a bit.  

It was fun to use my zig markers again - they have been neglected for awhile.  I think they give a nice springy, pastel look to this card.

Thanks for visiting today! 

Edited to add: If you're a Spellbinders' fan, thought I'd point out that they are having a sale of up to 40% on their dies!  The sale starts today and goes through May 21, Sunday, at midnight.  No codes needed, just click on the picture below or my link in blue above.

5 comments:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the blooms and the lovely Hexi-Gem shapes. TFS

Lisa Elton said...

So pretty, love the simplicity!

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a wonderful die this new one is, Lin - and you have showcased it beautifully here on this beautiful card
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous Lin. That hot foil hexagon is fantastic. I'll have to check out the sale.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Oooo - pretty florals with the hexi shape - love your coloring on them!!