Friday, June 2, 2023

Heart Wreath

 June is the month for weddings, and therefore anniversaries.  We have our fair share in our family, and today I have a card that would work for an anniversary, or just any "thinking of you" occasion.  I mixed some favorite stamps for this card.


supplies: white cardstock, Impression Obsession Wooden Plank cover-a-card cling stamp, Wplus9 Silver Lining ink, (retired) Simon You Have My Heart wreath, Tri-blend markers in Magenta and Jade Green, sentiment from Avery Elle Loads of Wishes, small adhesive foam squares

I stamped the wreath partially a 2nd time just to get an impression of the large flowers in it, so I could color and cut them out and add them to the wreath.  Since my card is so simple, I thought it needed a bit more distribution of color.

Thanks for coming by today - I hope it's a good one!

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a charming card, love that pretty little wreath!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a pretty wreath atop the wood plank background, Lin!!

kiwimeskreations said...

A wonderful card Lin - I first saw it on IG and loved it there, so good to get a 'closer' look here
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous Lin. I've got that plank background and it's a great one. Love the heart wreath.

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. The heart wreath looks great on the wood grain background. TFS