Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Summer Fruits

 I have 2 neglected rolls of washi tape that I thought I should give a little love to; they both feature summer fruits and flowers.


supplies: white cardstock, Doodlebug Gingham dp, Pink Fresh Studio Blossoms and Berries washi sprigs, Sunny Studio Fancy Frame Circle die, sentiment from Berry Bliss


supplies: white cardstock, green dotted dp, Pink Fresh Studio Lemons and Blueberries washi sprigs, Stitched Scallop Rectangle dies, sentiment from Altenew Painted Greetings

I think these little sprigs are perfect for last-minute cards.  I have found that fussy-cutting the designs is pretty easy, though there are dies to match.  I store what I don't use all together.  Then it just takes some color coordination with design papers or inks and you've got a card!

Hope these have given you some inspiration!

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

You put that Washi to good use, Lin! Both of these are as pretty as they can be!

kiwimeskreations said...

What beautiful Washi tape Lin, and you have used it to great advantage to make this pair of delightful cards.
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous washi tapes Lin. I love the Pinkfresh washi and the matching dies. Makes for a fun and easy card.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Both are so fresh and pretty, Lin - I keep noticing the PFS washis at my LSS but so far have restrained myself...you make me reconsider!