Monday, December 18, 2023

Christmas Greens

I wanted to give some love to some older products, and here is the card that resulted.  


supplies: white, Lipstick Red and Schoolhouse Red cardstock, The Greetery Winter Budding Beauties layering stamp set and matching dies, Fit to be Tied bow dies, Spellbinders Holly Flourish embossing folder, sentiment from (retired) Concord&9th/Simon colab Festive Flower, Pink Fresh Studio Folk Edge Rectangle die

I believe this is the first time I've used these bow dies!  I popped it and the pine berry sprig up above the rest of the card.  

Are you ready for Christmas?   

4 comments:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card Lin. Love the pretty red bow and all the foliage and berries.

Lisa Elton said...

I enjoy using older products and I like what you've done with yours! This is lovely!

Dawn T said...

Delightful Lin. Great to use older products.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Ooo - love how you embossed the folk frame, Lin - perfect for your spray with the big bow!!