Sunday, December 10, 2023

Christmas Window

 I fell in love with Kath's card HERE that she shared earlier this year, and decided to try and CASE it, using my own supplies.  Here's the result.


supplies: kraft, black, reds, and green cardstock, vellum, Craft Consortium Wood Textures woodplank dp, Idea-ology Window Frames Baseboard, Snowfall distress grit paste, Clear Rock Candy distress glitter, Mini Holiday Greens, Taylored Expressions Cardinal dies, (retired) Memory Box branch die, Joyful Christmas Sentiments foiling plate (reverse) and red foil

I'm sorry that my snow on the window looks more like soapsuds here, but irl it is sparkly and quite realistic!  This was a bit fiddly to put together, since the greens are so diminutive, but I stuck with it, and am happy with my results.  Thank you, Kath, for your endless inspiration!


4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous cardinal on the rustic window, Lin - love this!!

Linda Fillds said...

I am in love with this card. I love how you did your window frame to look like it has the snow. Great job with the whole card I may have to try this one. Tyfs and hagd..:)

Lisa Elton said...

What a marvelous card! I like the frosty window you created. Very merry indeed, Lin!

Dawn T said...

This is simply stunning Lin. What a beautiful little scene. So elegant looking