Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Willow Snowflake

 Here are 2 cards that features the Willow Snowflake die from Simon's Season of Wonder release back in October.  I love snowflakes, and don't have many this large, so I scooped this one up!


supplies: white cardstock, silver glitter cardstock, vellum, various Christmas print dps in pink and green, Simon Willow Snowflake dies, pink heart gem

I used a sketch that my friend Mary Anne shared with me recently - it's a great way to use up leftover scraps!

Here's card #2.


supplies: Surf Blue and aqua glitter card, Willow Snowflake die, Snowflake Visions embossing folder, sentiment from Warmest Wishes clear set, white pigment and High Dive inks

This die is very delicate!  It comes with a matching shadow die that you see on my first card in vellum, but for this card I wanted only the snowflake by itself.  Adding the small circle sentiment in the center gave me a place to put an adhesive foam square so that I could lift it above my card base.  

Wish I could capture the extreme sparkle the glitter card adds.

Hope your week goes well - thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous snowflake and I love how you used it on both cards, Lin!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a fabulous snowflake! These are both lovely, Lin!

Dawn T said...

Beautiful cards Lin. That is one fabulous snowflake.

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW Lin, this is one stunning snowflake, and a pair of stunning cards also.
Blessings
Maxine