Sunday, December 3, 2023

Using Up Some Scraps!

I have lots of 6" square patterned paper pads, and when I cut up a sheet to make an A2 background, I have little bits of that paper remaining.  I have been throwing these into a ziploc bag just to corral them and keep them neat.  Today's card makes use of those little leftovers.


supplies: white, kelly green and lipstick red cardstock, kelly green glitter cardstock, various red and green Christmas dps, Simon Chunky Merry dies, holly leaves and berry sprig dies

My friend Mary Anne came up with this recipe to fill an A2 card panel with strips. Thank you, my friend!

I also added in some skinny strips of green glitter paper - it makes this design that much more festive!

Hope you're having a great day - thanks so much for visiting! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, thank you Lin……

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Ooo - love it, Lin! And thanks Mary Anne - I've got to use this technique!!

Lisa Elton said...

Festive and so charming!

Dawn T said...

beautiful use of your scraps Lin. The card looks stunning.