Friday, December 15, 2023

A set of Glimmered Christmas Cards

Today I have some cards made using some favorite Spellbinders Christmas products: the Holly Background Glimmer plate and its matching stencils, part of Yana's De-Light-ful Christmas Collection, released back in July.

I love the effect that the foiling gives to the card when it's tilted just a bit, like an extra surprise!  I originally did it in traditional Christmas colors with a green glimmer foil, (lower right in picture below), but recently I made 3 more cards using 3 different foil colors: blue, gold, and silver.  Here are all 4 of my cards.  


Here are my 3 newest designs using this combo.


supplies: white cardstock, Holly Background glimmer plate and matching stencilsgold glimmer foil, pink and green inks (Rose Quartz, Fuschia, Lime, Green Field), (retired) Elegant Holiday Glimmer Sentiment, adhesive foam squares


supplies: white and royal blue cardstock, Holly Background glimmer plate and matching stencilsCobalt Blue glimmer foil, Lapis Lazuli and Sea Side ink cubes, Hero Arts (retired) woodblock Beauty of the Season sentiment, embossed in white


supplies: white and pink cardstock, Holly Background Glimmer plate and matching stencilsSilver glimmer foil, Cotton Candy, Aqualicious, Volcano Lake, and Ocean Waves ink cubes, Joyful Christmas glimmer plate

I heartily recommend this particular glimmer plate - having used it several times now, I can attest that it foils like a dream every single time!

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Wow-gorgeous set, Lin! Love them all but my fave is the pink & green one. You've inspired me to get out the glimmer machine again!!

Lisa Elton said...

Wow, the shimmer looks fabulous! Pretty cards, Lin!

Dawn T said...

stunning set Lin. All are so beautiful