Friday, December 1, 2023

Wishing You

 I've been enjoying playing with my little house dies, and saving ideas that I find to Pinterest.  HERE's one from Kerry P. which I especially liked, and decided to CASE using my own supplies.


supplies: white, Schoolhouse Red, kraft, Peacock, Audrey Blue cardstock, aqua dotted dp, text dp from this year's Spellbinders Make It Merry Christmas kit paper pad, THIS Arch die from The Greetery, PTI Bring Home the Holidays house die, markers to color, Tim Holtz Mini Holiday Greens dies, Spellbinders Snowflake Wishes die and sentiment, twine, heart sprinkle

Cutting the berry branch from kraft (and then coloring in the berries) enabled me to bring in some kraft color, and I reinforced it with the stamped sentiment and the twine bow.

I love everything about this design, from the text background to the little heart in the center of the bow; thanks, Kerry, for your inspiration!

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is so lovely, Lin, Jo x

kiwimeskreations said...

How beautiful Lin - a fabulous result from your use of the dies!
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling little house with the swag alongside, Lin - love the bitty heart too!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is wonderful! Love all of the little elements you added together!

Dawn T said...

Delightful card Lin. Love that red house.