Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Spellbinders Club Kits for December: Stencils, Clear Stamps/Dies, 3D and Regular Embossing Folders

The Spellbinders Club Kits for December are now available!  This month we have a Valentine's Day/Heart theme!  

I'm excited to share with you that Spellbinders is adding another club, beginning this month and going forward: the Stencil club of the month!!  Of course, that's what I worked on first.  This month it's a set of 4 layering stencils, called My Love Grows.


supplies: white and Doll Pink cardstock, My Love Grows stencil set, kitsch flamingo, picked raspberry, twisted citron, and mowed lawn distress inks, blending brushes, sentiment from this month's Clear Stamp and Die sets: Big Love, embossed in white, adhesive foam squares

After doing all my stencilling and trimming out the panel with a scallop rectangle die, I overlaid the stencil that has all the leafy details on it, and ran it through my die-cutting machine with an embossing mat and folder.  I like the extra little dimension this gives!

Another new idea that Spellbinders is doing this month is giving us TWO designs in 1 3D embossing folder! They've named it  Two Hearts as One.  And both designs are gorgeous!  Here's the first:


supplies: white cardstock, December 3D embossing folder: Two Hearts as One, design 1, alcohol markers to color, sentiment from the Clear Stamp of the Month: Big Love

I am not the world's best colorist, but I just had to give this one a try.  After coloring in all the flowers and leaves, I thought I needed to also color the background so that the big heart showed up better.  I used another of the stamped sentiments from the Stamps of the Month set.

Here's the 2nd design in this month's 3D folder - it is such a delicate design, that I made 2 cards with it.


supplies: pale pink and black cardstock, December 3D embossing folder Two Hearts as One, white pigment ink, sentiment from Clear Stamp and die of the Month, Big Love

Here's another card using a brighter pink, and a foiled sentiment.


supplies: white and bright pink cardstock, 3D embossing folder, Two Hearts as One, white pigment ink, sentiment from Glimmer of the Month set My Heart Smiles, Bright Pink glimmer foil

My last card today features the regular Embossing Folder of the Month, and a better look at the Clear Stamps and Dies: Big Love.


supplies: white and Audrey Blue cardstock, Clear Stamp/Die of the Month: Big Love, Candied Apple and Broken China oxide inks, Embossing Folder of the Month, Tiled Hearts

As you can see, we have a really nice variety of goodies for your Valentine cards this month, but I'm not done yet!  I'll be back again tomorrow with more of the kits.

You can look HERE for information on Spellbinders Clubs.  Each is available only from the 6th until the 27th of each month.  If you click on my links under each card, you can see the specifics of each product.  You can subscribe to the kits separately, (and you can "unjoin" a subscription at any time without any penalty), or you can join our Deluxe Caboodle and save 60%! 



2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous Valentines, Lin! The second is my favorite, so pretty!

Dawn T said...

Stunning cards Lin. Love them all.