Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Woodblock Wednesday December

 Here's my entry for this month's Woodblock Wednesday post!


supplies: white cardstock, red dotted dp, Hero Arts H5244 Winter Tree from 2009, LP103 Holiday Birds, sentiment from Mark's Finest Papers (retired) All is Calm clear set, various enamel dots
  


HERE is a link to a post way back in 2009 when I also used these stamps together, along with an adorable baby fawn from Hero Arts, also a woodblock.

I hope to see one of your cards using woodblocks, too!


7 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable birdie pair with that sweet tree, Lin - a great take on your previous card!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable, Lin!

Pam Sparks said...

Makes me smile! I remember these stamps! I love your ‘modern’ take on it! The enamel dots for lights! Super cute Lin!

Cindy C. said...

Nicely done, so fun to see these woodblock stamps in action again!

amy tsuruta said...

How cute! Love the design and the added details! Thanks for linking up to Woodblock Wednesday!

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a pretty and colourful card Line - great use of your stamps!
Blessings
Maxine

wienerhoneymooners said...

Pure cuteness!! LOVE the added dots! Thanks for joining us where I'm guesting at Woodblock Wednesday - thanks for also showing the love of wood block stamps!