Monday, April 8, 2024

A Birthday Card

 I need a birthday card soon, and remembered this Simon stamp set from a card kit - I liked the sentiment stamp that could be colored in, so that's where I started.  Since this is for a man, I kept my colors on the cool side, and liked the idea of adding a leafy embossed background.


supplies: white, Audrey Blue, and green cardstock, Simon Let's Celebrate stamps, markers to color, Spellbinders Branching Out embossing folder, swiped with teal and green inks

Since "Happy Birthday" is the theme over at the Simon Wednesday Challenge, I'll be entering this card there.  It's their 15th birthday!

Thanks for stopping by - will you be watching for the eclipse today?  We're in a good area for watching, except that at this time of year, getting a clear day is not something I'd expect, so time will tell!

No comments: