Thursday, April 18, 2024

Birthday Wishes

 You can never have too many birthday cards, so I pulled out some older dies and made a feminine pastel one.  The flowers and leaves were all cut from paint chips!


supplies: white and baby blue cardstock, paint chips in pinks, greens, and yellows, Altenew Garden Picks and Rose Flurries dies, PTI Scallops Mix & Mat dies, Curved Everyday Sentiments glimmer plate and die set, rose gold glimmer foil

After constructing my flowers and leaves, I arranged them and glued them to the pretty lacey panel, then lifted the whole thing above my pale blue card base.  I used rose-gold glimmer foil for my sentiment.

I really enjoyed putting this together; thanks for visiting me today!

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

You've reminded me that I need to use that PTI mat more often! I love what you've done with is here, Lin. Beautiful card!