Sunday, April 21, 2024

Folkart Flower Turnabout Cards

 Here's the latest Turnabout design from Concord and 9th - I can't seem to resist any of them!  I made 2 cards with it today.

For my first card, I stamped the design, then die-cut the word happy from it, added the script sentiment, and popped the panel above a solid A2 coral panel.


supplies: white, black, and coral/orange cardstock, Folkart Flower Turnabout stamps, abandoned coral, ripe persimmon, mustard seed, and mowed lawn oxide inks, (retired) MFT Happy die, Spellbinders Smooth Lines Mix and Match sentiment die, adhesive foam

I switched to cool colors for my 2nd design, and stamped a sentiment on a trimmed down panel.


supplies: white, green apple, and audrey blue cardstock, Folkart Flower Turnabout stamps, twisted citron, salvaged patina, mowed lawn, and peacock feathers oxide inks, sentiment from Harvest Wreath turnabout stamps

I love the colorful panels that you can create with these sets, and it's fun to find colors that work together.  Today I used all oxide ink colors.

Thanks for your visit today - hope you're having a great Sunday!

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

I like both versions, Lin but that happy cut out is lots of fun!