Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Spellbinders Glimmering Flowers Release

 Spellbinders is releasing a new collection called Glimmering Flowers!  I was excited to get a little suite of products from it: a glimmer plate and stencil bundle called Glimmering Peonies and a set of glimmer sentiments and a die to cut them out called Curved Everyday Sentiments.  Here's what I did with them.


supplies: white, doll pink, and gold foil cardstock, Glimmering Peonies plate and matching stencils, Cherry Blossom and Green Valley mini ink cubes, Curved Everyday Sentiments glimmer plates and matching banner dies, Champagne glimmer foil

Peonies are everyone's favorite flowers!  I used the 5 stencils to color mine in soft pinks and greens after foiling the image using Champagne glimmer foil - I love this subtle gold!  The sentiment set has 14 different sentiments for all occasions - I know it will become a staple!  I also like that you foil 7 sentiments at a time, then use the included die to cut them apart - so much easier than foiling them one at a time!  I used the die to cut out some extra banners from gold foiled cardstock, and used 2 of them to frame up my sentiment before popping it above the panel.

This collection also includes a similar suite featuring buttercups, if you're so inclined.  I hope you'll give this collection a look!

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This is a lovely way to say happy birthday!