Friday, April 12, 2024

Stampendous All the Sentiments Release

A few days ago Stampendous had a new release called All the Sentiments.  There are sentiment sets for sympathy cards, birthday cards, and 1 for all occasion.  Today I have 3 cards that use sentiments from 3 of these new stamp sets.


supplies: white, black, pale yellow, and pale green cardstock, All the Sentiments stamps and die set, Criss-Cross Motif 3D embossing folder, white pigment ink, a daisy die, gold enamel dot

I particularly like the font on the script sentiments in this set, and that the accompanying/finishing sentiments are in block print - makes for a nice mix! 

It's a good idea to have a set of sympathy sentiments in our arsenal, as these cards are so hard to make to begin with.  Having an appropriate sentiment is a big help!  This particular set also includes this leafy sprig stamp, too. Here I colored it a bit like a forget-me-not, and tucked it behind the sentiment.


supplies: white and pale blue cardstock, new Stampendous Sincere Sentiments, Essential Arches dies

And lastly, I mixed some sentiments with some other Stampendous pre-printed images that I fussy-cut to add to my design.


supplies: white, black, and dark coral cardstock, new Birthday Messages stamps, Hope of Spring Background (coneflowers and butterfly), Postage-edge dies

You can never have enough sentiment stamps - I hope you'll give these new ones a 2nd look!  Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love them all, Lin! I'm smitten with the sweet white daisy on the first card!

Cathy said...

Wonderful cards, the embossing in yellow looks amazing, Cathy x