Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Spellbinders Glitter Cardstock

 Spellbinders generously sent me a selection of their gorgeous glitter cardstock.  It comes in metallic colors: gold, silver, and champagne, plus deep jewel tones and sweet spring tones.  I made 2 cards.  


supplies: white, purple, Green Apple, and gold glitter cardstock, Towering Blooms dies and sentiment

These unusual floral dies were released back in November as the Dies of the Month, and I only got to use them once, so I enjoyed playing with them again, adding the glitter to small areas of the design this time.  

For my 2nd card, I let the glitter cardstocks be the star, cutting them into stripes as a background for a die-cut flower.



Love these soft spring colors!  Thanks for your visit today!

And once again I'm entering these into this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge: Anything Goes

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific cards, Lin, I like the sparkle!