Sunday, July 22, 2012

CASE Study #100

This is the 100th CASE Study challenge this week, so I really wanted to play.  Here is our inspiration from Kristi Lockart:

Isn't it darling?  And all stamped, too - to me, that's a huge plus!  I loved all the elements that Kristi used, the colors, her design.  My card uses all of them, but in a much, much simpler way.....this Hero Arts stamp had all the elements I loved on Kristi's in one stamping; all I had to do was color it and add my sentiment.


supplies: kraft card base, white and aqua cardstock, Hero Arts K5483 Tree Trunk, Memento and distress markers to color,  Papertrey Ink sentiment from Vintage Picnic Sentiments, EK Success diamond scallop border punch, red and white gingham ribbon

14 comments:

Jen W. said...

A perfect stamp for the CASE and I love your sweet little ribbon!

Barb said...

It's adorable, Lin and I love the perfect addition of the gingham bow!

debbie said...

Very sweet, and I love that gingham bow also!

Cathy A said...

Adorable, your sentiments make it look like the birds are chattering to each other

Annette Allen said...

oh my these are too fun...I so love your card...the little birds are too cute...

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Perfect take on Kristi's card! Fabulous coloring and so beautiful against the kraft cardbase. Love your card! Hugs, Karin

Kara Lynne said...

Perfect stamp! Your card has all the sweet details right down to the red gingham ribbon.

Maureen Morton said...

So adorable - love the softness and that touch of gingham is perfect!

Maureen said...

what a lovely image! Those birdies are adorable! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study this week :)

Robin K. said...

So sweet Lin!! Love the colors and the gingham ribbon!!

Virginia L. said...

Aw... perfect card, Lin!! Love this SO much!

Christina said...

What a perfect stamp for your CASE, Lin! Your coloring is just perfect, and the sweet little checked ribbon looks so cute at the base of the tree. Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

Kristii said...

What a sweet card!!! I love the tree and the sweet little birds!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! What a fabulous card--LOVE that ribbon and I LOVE your image!! FUN FUN FUN!!