Thursday, July 26, 2012

Posie Pockets

My sweet friend Nancy recently sent me some digital images that she had designed, and I had a good play with them.  Here are some of the cards I made using her "pocketful of pansies" images.




Since I have yet to figure out how to print on top of design papers, I printed out the various elements onto white cardstock, and then colored and/or overstamped them with various patterns to give that effect.  I love how they turned out!  Pansies are a sentimental favorite with me, and I love that they are digital so that I can make them any size I want! Thank you, Nancy, I love your idea!

Here's a collage of some other cards I made with her set:

collage of Nancy's Pansies

14 comments:

Annette Allen said...

Lin this is adorable...love the embossed background and those fun little flowers are perfect...love this.

Caroline said...

Gorgeous Lin love the flowers and the background is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Nancy K said...

Your style is so perfect for these images, my friend! Each card is a little masterpiece.
There's still a glimmer of hope that they may make it into photo-polymer one day soon....fingers crossed.

Cathy A said...

Such pretty cards Lin, love what you have done with these digital images

Jackie said...

Those are adorable!

stamplover2011 said...

Cute pocket idea with the flowers!! Love it!

CinnamonSally said...

These look great Lin, I like your various pocket designs,

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

Oh those pansies are gorgeous. Lovely fresh youthful cards. Great work as always! jenx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love all your posie cards, Lin! Well done to Nancy for designing them too!!

MarcyK924 said...

I LOVE these sweet cards! That first card is my very favorite!

PS - when I want to print out on top of a dp, I put the dp in the printer and print out the digital design. :)

Dawn T said...

fabulous set and what a cute image. Love how you make your patterns

Brenda said...

These are beautiful Lin! Very much "you"!

Maureen Morton said...

Love the pockets full of pansies, just don't fall down! What a talented friend and a talented YOU with what you have done with these beauties.

Colleen Dietrich said...

These are oh-so-sweet, Lin! You have such a magical touch on your cards. I always enjoy a visit to your blog. :)