Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Inspired by All the Little Things

When I saw the inspiration photo for this week's Inspired by All the Little Things challenge, I remembered this darling little Hero Arts tulip stamp from 2004 - I think it's perfect for the challenge, and I can use some blue gingham too!


supplies: white and blue cardstock, Amuse blue gingham, Hero Arts Simple Tulips from a 3-piece woodblock set called Garden Blooms, PTI Garden Variety I (sentiment) and II (pot), blue jeans distresss ink, Simon Stitched Rectangles dies, grey baker's twine, a tiny white Hero Arts heart pearl

I did a little masking in order to "plant" my tulips!

Here's our inspiration:

11 comments:

Lesley said...

How pretty, Lin! Love the clean design.

Karen B. said...

I like the plaid...such a soft background it provides.

Tracey McNeely said...

Lin this is so sweet and beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us at Inspired by All the Little Things.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! I love your take on the inspiration photo!

Cat Craig said...

Oh Lin what a wonderful take on the inspiration...and flat out just gorgeous on it's own. Love this card.

Lisa Elton said...

What pretty little tulips Lin, this is charming!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a very pretty card - love your treatment of the patterned paper background - it really adds to the gorgeous focal panel.
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

Perfect little tulip plant. A simply delightful card Lin.

Susi said...

Love the gingham and the little pearl heart accent! Lovely card, Lin.

Debbie said...

Love the card! It's so cheerful and very "springy"!

Karen Day said...

Such a gorgeous spring card, Lin! And a great take on the inspiration photo - thanks for playing along with us at Inspired By All the Little Things!