Thursday, March 24, 2016

You're So Tweet

The sketch challenge at My Favorite Things for this week is an interesting one, so I pulled out an old Pure Innocence stamp and had a play with it.  The  bird chatter has definitely increased lately outside my window, and this will make a cute card to send to our granddaughter!


supplies: white cardstock, various dps from My Mind's Eye paper pads, My Favorite Things You're So Tweet stamp set, some stitched dies

Here's the sketch:



Thanks for coming by today!

9 comments:

Karen B. said...

An adorable card!

Leigh Penner said...

Super sweet take on the sketch!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the cheerful colors, this is darling!

Cat Craig said...

wonderfully sweet card Lin, such a nice take o n the sketch. Your grand will love it.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweet card Lin - love your colours and colouring of the image
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

way too cute Lin. Lovely take on the sketch. And inspired me to enter the challenge as well.

Ирина Поликарпова said...

Love your cards♥♥♥

HJ said...

So cute and sweet.

donna mikasa said...

So adorable, Lin! I love the color combo you used, too!