Sunday, March 20, 2016

Monochromatic Blooms

I got a clothing catalog in the mail yesterday and was taken by a lovely sweater......thought I'd use it as my inspiration for today's card.


supplies: white and Audrey Blue cardstock, Paper Smooches Blossoming Buds, Spectrum Noir Turquoise markers, Wplus9 Hand Lettered Hello, Simon's Stitched Rectangles, Moonshine sequins

Here's my inspiration:

Bouquet of Blooms Cardigan, Dusty Aqua, large


Hope you're enjoying the first day of spring!  It's spitting snowflakes here this morning!

10 comments:

Cat Craig said...

This could work for the muse challenge that closes Monday at 8 am eastern. Lovely design and the blues are perfect.

Cindy C. said...

Wow this is really pretty Lin! Great inspiration and the various shades of blue are so pleasing!!

LauraJane:) said...

So well done Lin!!

Kara said...

beautiful! love the bits that hang over!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh wow you've captured that pretty sweater beautifully!! Love this card Lin!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great card Lin - your inspiration piece is beautiful, and you have done it justice. Love your new header too.
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

what a great take on the jumper. It is a lovely card.

Evelyn said...

Your card is very pretty!! I just love the blues and the way you framed the flowers! Great Card. It is prettier than the sweater. Thanks!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Lin, what a gorgeous card, and I love your inspiration photo (beautiful sweater)! I've long wanted to try a layout like this one, and you've made a beautiful card with it. And I LOVE your new banner with the spring flowers (look like a periwinkle to me). So sorry it's spitting snowflakes...should be getting warmer soon, hopefully! Hugs!

Unknown said...

Very gorgeous card ! As a blue lover, I really love your blue combination. I will watch more carefully my clothing catalog now ! ;-)
Thanks for sharing.