Sunday, April 10, 2016

HE will Sustain You

Here's a card I made for this week's Share Joy challenge.


supplies: white and Doodlebug blue cardstock, amuse blue gingham, Taylored Expressions Uplifting Watercolor Panel, Spectrum Aqua markers and water, Simon Moonshine sequins

I adore gingham, so that's where I started, and then framed up one of the lovely Uplifting panels, using the same colors as are in our inspiration photo this week.




This is a wonderful scripture to me......and I believe it wholeheartedly!  

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely card!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a lovely array of delicate flowers with that sentiment, Lin - so pretty with the gingham mat!!

Cat Craig said...

wonderful layers and a fabulous frame for your main panel.

kiwimeskreations said...

This is gorgeous Lin - love the blues behind that fabulous panel
Blessings
Maxine

Unknown said...

I love scripture cards!! The gingham background is perfect. Love it!