Saturday, April 9, 2016

Share the Love week

I'm hopping in at the last minute with a card for Winnie & Walter's Share the Love Week.  I was enthralled with Lea's shaker card on Day 5, and here's my version of it:


supplies: white card base, dp from My Favorite Things Lucky Prints, Doodlebug pink cardstock, Simon Green Apple cardstock, silver glitter cardstock, Winnie & Walter Happiest of Holidays and Big Bold Seasons cutaway, DieNamics Spring Wreath, Memory Box Fancy Blossoms, Pretty Pink Posh Cornflower and Sparkling Clear and Simon pink flower sequins

I've always had a crush on anything that had to do with birds.  These adorable images are actually from a Holiday set, but they work just as well for any season.

share the love graphic pinkfresh

Hope you're having a great weekend!

10 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just so beautiful. Loving the shaker box nest.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Barb said...

Oh, Lin! This card is so YOU! It's just delightful! Love every inch of it! ♥

Sue McRae said...

What a charming spring scene Lin! The shaker element makes it that much more special.

Unknown said...

Just a darling card Lin. I too love anything birds related. I decorate my home with little birdies, bird houses, bird nests and my yard and deck have them too. Right now I have two bird families in the nesting boxes. I love to see the babies grow and eventually fly in and out for several weeks before their off on their own. Keep creating with the bird images....I love it.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card - love the soft colours you have used Lin, and the shaker element is the perfect way to accent the images
Blessings
Maxine

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Such a wonderful card Lin, it's a pure delight!

Love and hugs
Maarit

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous Lin. It's a beautiful card.

Susi said...

What a sweet little card! Love the addition of the pink daisies in the shaker box that match the wee flowers around your wreath! The colours are so warm!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this!! What a sweet little shaker!

Cat Craig said...

This is absolutely adorable.