Friday, February 4, 2022

February Hot Foil Kit:

February's Hot Foil Glimmer of the Month kit is full of sentiments, 6 of them, to be exact!  

My first card uses Lavendar Petal foil with one of the script sentiments.


supplies: white, yellows, purples, and green card, February Glimmer of the Month sentiment plate, Lavender Petal glimmer foil, Mini Blossoms and Sprigs etched dies, and an (unnamed) oval doily glimmer plate

I was looking through my supplies trying to decide what I wanted to pair with this sentiment, and found this panel that I had embossed with the oval doily glimmer plate that came with my Glimmer machine.  So I just foiled the sentiment inside, and added some pretty posies in Easter colors to embellish it.

For my 2nd card I chose a birthday sentiment and paired it with a Mini Rainbow Stripe Glimmer foil.


supplies: white card, rainbow plaid from Sunny Studio Rainbow Bright paper pad, February Glimmer of the Month birthday glimmer plate and Mini Rainbow Stripe glimmer foil, felt flowers and yellow enamel dots

I foiled the sentiment with the stripes running horizontally and so each line of the sentiment has a different color - a happy coincidence!  I trimmed it out into a rectangle, placed it over this bright design paper background, and added my big flower embellishments - what could be easier!

You can find all the information you'll need HERE to get this fun kit for yourself.  You'll have until February 24 to join the club, and you can "unjoin" at any time!  Each month you'll also get a glimmer foil!

You'll be seeing more of these sentiments going forward, I'm sure - they really cover all occasions!

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Looks like a fun kit. I love your first card with those pretty little blooms and the fun embossed panel, TFS

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful cards, Lin! I love the sweetness of the first one with all of those little flowers!