Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Simon Says.......Slimline Card!


Happy Wednesday!  Time for a new challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday blog!



This week our theme is Slimline Cards, and the team is featuring Whimsy Stamps.  You don't have to use these products to play along, but if you have any we'd love to see them being used.  I chose their Tweetie Pie set of clear stamps for my card today.


supplies: white and Audrey Blue card, Tweetie Pie stamps, tiniest snowflakes from Lots of Snowflakes, glue pen, prisma glitter, tiny sequins

Though full-size slimline cards (3 1/2 " X 8 1/2") are hard for me to photograph, I chose to make my card this size so I could use all these adorable little elements on it.  There's still another bird in this set, along with lots of fun sentiments.  After stamping and coloring, I went back in and added some glittery snow and some tiny snowflakes, and then some sequins for some winter sparkle.

Now it's your turn!  We have a $25.00 gift certificate 


to the amazing Simon Says Stamp store for 1 lucky random winner of this week's challenge!  I can't wait to see what you all make this week!

 

5 comments:

Christine | Dances With Hooves Paper Design said...

Simply ADORABLE!

Lisa Elton said...

This is so cute!

kiwimeskreations said...

what a beautiful sweetie of a card Lin - love it.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

Delightful card Lin. It's so cute.

Ruth G said...

Super sweet card! I love all of these cute birds and the birdhouse - I feel for them out in the wintery weather! Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring!