Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Simon Says.....With Love!


Welcome to the new challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!



Our theme this week is "With Love", and the team is showcasing Gina K. Designs products.  I used a favorite stencil from Gina K for my card today.


supplies: white, black, and Lavender card, vellum, Gina K. Floral Stencil, Altenew Hydrangea and Grass Field inks, blender brushes, Simon Love Is Background cling stamp, VersaMark and white embossing powder, Paper Rose Lace Heart Frame sentiment dies, Hero Arts Nesting Rectangle dies, Doodlebug heart sprinkles

After stencilling the design, I overstamped it with the text cling stamp, then cut out a rectangle from the center, and framed it and it's "frame" in lavender card, popping the inner one above the card base.   Then I just added my sentiment and some tiny hearts.

Now it's your turn!  We have a $25.00 gift certificate 


to the amazing Simon Says Stamp store for 1 lucky random winner of this week's challenge!  I can't wait to see what you all make this week!

 

3 comments:

Lorraine A said...

I have been admiring this card for ages Lin! the whole design of this is stunning! I love how you white heat embossed the background, what a beauty!! :-)

sending lots of hugs my friend XXX
luv
Lols x x x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So beautiful with the floral spray stenciled over the text, Lin! Love the pair of hearts too!!

Lisa Elton said...

Wow, the text adds so much interest to this! Fabulous design, Lin this is pretty!