Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Simon Says.........Anything Goes!


Welcome to the new challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!




It's an Anything Goes week, and the team is featuring Hero Arts products!  You don't have to use this brand to play along with our challenge, but if you do have any of their products, we'd love to see them used.

These Neighborhood Houses dies jumped right into my cart the instant they were released late last year.  I thought I'd use them this time to make a little paper quilt, inspired by THIS ONE on Instagram.


supplies: white card, Hero Arts Neighborhood Houses dies, markers to color, Simon Detail Ringlet Cover Plate, (retired) Lawn Fawn sentiment

HERE are 2 more cards that I made with these dies when I got them last year, if you'd like some other ideas for their use.

Now it's your turn!  We have a $25.00 gift certificate 


to the amazing Simon Says Stamp store for 1 lucky random winner of this week's challenge!

 

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a happy little neighborhood, this is cute!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling card, Lin - just love your colorful neighborhood!! This set came new to me earlier this month, otherwise you would've enabled me with this card!!

Dawn T said...

What a cute little scene Lin. Love the colourful houses.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lin :-) I would love to live in this fun colorful neighborhood! We should all paint our homes in bright cheerful colors! This reminds me of a visit to Burano, a colorful island in Venice.

hope you have a great weekend!
luv
Lols x x x