Monday, February 14, 2022

Spring into Glimmer!

 Spellbinders is releasing a new collection today that they call Spring into Glimmer!  I used the new Glimmer Edge Flowers set for my cards today.


supplies: white, black, and metallic pink kraft card, Spellbinders Glimmer Edge Flowers, sentiment from the February 2022 Glimmer Hot Foil kit, Essential Glimmer Rectangle glimmer plate, Pink glimmer foil, pink sequins and enamel dots

The Glimmer Edge Flowers set includes 3 glimmer pieces and 7 cutting plates to coordinate with them.  On this card I foiled the flowers, and cut the remaining elements from pink metallic card.  I also foiled the sentiment and the border.

Here's another.


supplies: ivory and polished gold mirror card, Glimmer Edge Flowers and Essential Duo Lines Ovals Glimmer plate, gold glimmer foil, and gold sequins, a retired Tammy Tutterow stamped sentiment, gold embossing powder

Here I layered the 2 sizes of foiled flowers and the foiled leaf sprig, and cut everything else out of gold foil card, adding some sequins.  I centered my arrangement in an oval foiled design, with a stamped  gold-embossed sentiment.

I had loads of fun putting these cards together!  Many thanks to Spellbinders for allowing me to play with these new goodies!

4 comments:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful cards. The pink foil one is so pretty, as is the gold. TFS

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty cards today, Lin!

Dawn T said...

Just amazing Lin. I'm starting to really get into my foiling. I need to check out Spellbinders for foil plates/stamps etc

kiwimeskreations said...

Amazing cards Lin - such beautiful work. I love that gold on white - so elegant and such a beautiful design
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine