Sunday, June 12, 2022

A Spring Hello

 I fell head over heels with Caly's card recently and couldn't wait to get myself these Spring Foliage dies from Pretty Pink Posh.

Caly colored hers with watercolors, I used pastel shades of cardstock with a bit of shading.


supplies: white, kraft, sage green, yellows, pinks, and slate grey cardstock, Pretty Pink Posh Spring Foliage dies, Memory Box Pinpoint Leaf cover plate, (retired) Wplus9 hello die

This die set is packed with lovely foliage, but also lots of florals.  Today I chose just 2 of them and cut them out of my main colors to make my little arrangements.  For something different, I placed them over kraft that was cut in a leafy pattern.


Hope you're enjoying your Sunday - thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is lovely! All the stitching in the dies looks so good together.

Lisa Elton said...

Those are cute dies and your card is delightful!

Dawn T said...

OMG - just love these beautiful dies.... your card is wonderful

kiwimeskreations said...

I can see why you love these die cuts Lin, and your card is absolutely amazingly beautiful!
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So pretty with all the colorful flowers atop the kraft background, Lin!!