Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Just Playin'.......

 with a mix of Simon Says Stamp goodies for today's card.


supplies: white and Audrey Blue card, Doodlebug Floral Graph patterned papers, Simon's Blooming Meadow flowers and leaves, Garden Greetings sentiment, Blossom Field embossing folder, Hero Arts Nesting Rectangle die, enamel dots, adhesive foam squares to lift flowers and frame

To start, I stamped and fussy-cut the flowers and leaves from some tiny floral tone-on-tone prints and arranged them with the help of some Press 'n Seal.  Then I cut a rectangle out of a white card panel.  On the smaller rectangle I stamped my sentiment, and ran the "frame" through my floral embossing folder.  The flowers were then attached to the frame and the inner rectangle glued to my card.  Then I lifted the frame and flowers with some adhesive foam squares.

Thanks for your visit!

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love the sweet patterned flowers, this is terrific!

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful card Lin - love the subtle dimension and the gorgeous way you have used the papers, and then textured the 'frame'.
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love the trio of flowers going across the open window of the frame, Lin! So feminine and pretty!!