Sunday, June 5, 2022

CASEing a Commercial Card

 We recently received a "store-bought" card and I was taken with the layout and the colors, so I decided to CASE it!


supplies: white, warm beige, and metallic gold cardstock, Simon's Brushed Flowers clear stamps (flowers, leaf, and sentiment), pink and mint inks, gold embossing powder

The small dots and hearts that I gold embossed are from some older Simon clear stamp sets, and the lacey die-cut was part of a Spellbinders card kit from last year.

The card I CASEd had foiled gold accents where you see my embossed and die-cut gold elements.

Hope you're enjoying your Sunday!  Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the elegance the gold adds, this is lovely!

Dawn T said...

So pretty Lin. Love the gold elements.

kiwimeskreations said...

An exquisite card Lin - love that gorgeous die cut - so delicate and perfectly paired with you stamping
Blessings
Maxine