Friday, June 10, 2022

Best Wishes

 It's the month for weddings, so here's a card that could be used for that occasion.  The cover die reminds me of eyelet lace!


supplies: white, pale yellow, 2 greens, and 3 shades of Hero Arts Pool Layering Papers (retired), Pink Fresh Studio Floral and Diamond Tiles Coverplate die, Spellbinders Be Bold Blooms dies, Tim Holtz Label sticker

I used just a few elements from the Be Bold Blooms die set, securing the flowers only in the centers and the ferny leaves only at one end so that I could pull them up for some dimension.

Enjoy your weekend!  Thanks so much for coming by today!

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

It does look like lace and it's the perfect backing for those sweet blooms! Lovely card, Lin!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Pretty coverplate with all the flowers atop, Lin - love it!!

Dawn T said...

so beautiful. I've just got that cover plate - I used it to emboss but love it used as a die here. Perfect background for your sweet floral elements

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous card Lin - loads of texture, but all beautifully coordinated into an exquisite creation
Blessings
Maxine

I Card Everyone said...

I adored eyelet lace back in the day, Lin! Such a gorgeous place to plant these darling posies!
=]

HJ said...

Love this beautiful and bright card, Lin. So pretty. Enjoy your day!