Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Simon Says.......Add a Sentiment


Welcome to our weekly challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday blog!



This week the challenge is "Add a Sentiment", and the team is featuring Newton's Nook products.  I have had my eye on this bleeding heart stamp for quite awhile, so I was tickled to snatch it up.  Bleeding Hearts are another sentimental favorite of mine; I can remember one in my Granddad's garden next door growing up - the details on the tiny little heart flowers is amazing, and the leaves are pretty on their own.


supplies: white  and Doll Pink card, Newton's Nook Bleeding Heart, Sunny Studio Quilted Hearts embossing folder, MFT Stitched Mini Scallop Square die, Lawn Fawn Fancy Scalloped Rectangle die

Now it's your turn!  We have a $25.00 gift certificate 


to the amazing Simon Says Stamp store for 1 lucky random winner of this week's challenge!  I can't wait to see what you all make this week!

4 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lin :-) the flowers are so pretty and I love the simple embossed background and colors, very lovely :-)

Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous Lin. Love the embossed scalloped base. The flower is beautifully coloured.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful card - love the textured background behind the image panel - it adds so much without detracting from the beautiful image
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I love bleeding hearts too - can't say I've seen a stamp for them before, love this one! So pretty with the quilted hearts behind!!