Friday, June 17, 2022

New 3D Embossing Folders

 Spellbinders is launching a line of 3D Embossing Folders, and they were kind enough to send one of the 10 new ones to me.  It's called Puff Dotty - here's what I did with it.


supplies: white, 2 shades each of aqua, blue, and green cardstock, Spellbinders Puff Dotty 3D embossing folder, a daisy and leaves from a 2019 Small Die of the Month kit, retired Happy die, Tim Holtz Sentiment label sticker

To begin I cut some strips from 6 shades of blue to green cardstock, and glued them diagonally onto a 1 3/4" X 5 1/2" strip, then attached that to my white card panel and ran it through my Big Shot machine with the complete platform and 1 cutting plate.  Then I simply added my stacked sentiment and a daisy!

Be sure to check out all 10 of these new 3D folders - they are a generous 5 1/2" X 8 1/2" size, so you can use them for slimline cards too!

5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I love the diagonal strip panel you created within your white card front, Lin - perfect with the entire thing embossed with those jumbo dots!! Love the sweet flower too!!

Lisa Elton said...

You had me with the polka dots, this is terrific!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous ef Lin, and I love how you have used it so stunningly on your pretty card
Blessings
Maxine

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, man! Lisa took the words right out of my fingertips! It's a wonderful new EF and love how it handled your strips of paper.
So cute, Lin.
=]

Dawn T said...

So beautiful Lin. That strip of diagonal coloured stripes is a perfect splash of colour and looks amazing embossed with this folder. The flower and sentiment just pop. Simply gorgeous