Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Bottle Brush Trees

 Something jogged my memory when I saw Tim Holtz's new Bottle Brush Tree stamps this year, and sure enough, with a little digging, I found a stamp set from Hero Arts in 2014 that had 2 sizes of them.  I think I probably only used it once HERE, so now's the time to dust it off!



supplies: ivory and dark green cardstock, Hero Arts Family & Friends clear stamps (trees and sentiment), MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle die, oxide inks: rustic wilderness, pine tree, evergreen bough, vintage photo, and candied apple inks, little wood stars, glue pen and glitter, dark red pearls

I was unable to capture it in my photo, but I used a glue pen anywhere there was a teensy white dot on the trees and then sprinkled on some glitter.  It's a detail that makes this card a little more festive, but still rustic.

Now that I've rediscovered this set, I may do another card in bright colors.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a cute card! Those little trees are fun!