Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Simon Says......Ice Cold



Welcome to the new challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!



This week our theme is Ice Cold, and the team is featuring Avery Elle products.  I made a window-shaped card.


supplies: white cardstock (for card back), Blurry Flurries design paper, Avery Elle Candlelight Christmas clear stamps, Tim Holtz Baseboard Window Frame, Simon sentiment strip, snowflake sequins

I chose my elements to make my window arrangement, colored them, cut them out, and arranged them. Then I glued them onto the window frame.  I backed it with a nighttime falling snow paper, and used the frame to cut out another piece of white cardstock to use as my card backing.

This is exactly how we decorate our home for Christmas, except that the greens are outside each window, and the candle inside.

Now it's your turn!  We have a $25.00 gift certificate 


to the amazing Simon Says Stamp store for 1 lucky random winner of this week's challenge!  I can't wait to see what you all make this week!


5 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Ooh Lin! this is so pretty! I would keep this as a home decor! Absolutely gorgeous :-)

Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a beautiful window card, Lin - love the candles and swag!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is beautiful, Lin!

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful card Lin - your windows must look stunning - here we have a summer Christmas, so no snow to be seen....
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

so pretty Lin. It's a gorgeous card. Love shaped cards and this one is awesome.