Friday, December 2, 2022

December Glimmer of the Month Kit: Floral Framed Glimmering Heart

 I squealed when I received this kit, as I am a heart-a-holic, and I squealed again when I actually played with it some weeks later!  I have 3 cards for you using this darling kit.



The kit includes 5 hot foil plates and 8 dies.  I hot foiled the floral heart motif centered on a piece of white cardstock.  That was trimmed down, and I cut out a scalloped heart shape from the center.  Then I foiled my sentiment and cut it out with the banner die.  The large panel was matted and lifted above a panel of magenta glitter paper, and I then popped the banner sentiment across it.

Here's another picture tilted to show you all the glimmer from the foiling.


Next I used the same floral heart again, but also foiled a solid heart and a scalloped frame this time.



I matted the large foiled floral heart panel on pink cardstock, then cut out the smaller foiled hearts with their matching dies and raised one above the other in the center.  Lastly I added the sentiment banner.

And a final card where I used black glimmer foil, colored the design with markers,  and fussy-cut the floral heart.  This design could be used for many occasions: anniversaries, birthdays, etc.


supplies: white and black cardstock, a diagonal stripe patterned paper, Floral Heart glimmer plate, Sending Hugs and banner dies, Black glimmer hot foil, Quilted Hearts embossing folder, adhesive foam 

I cut an extra banner from black to line the white one so that the sentiment showed through better.  

You can find all the information you'll need HERE to get this fun kit for yourself.  You'll have until December 28 to join the club, and you can "unjoin" at any time!  And don't forget that each month you'll also get a roll of glimmer foil!

No comments: