Friday, December 16, 2022

Chilly & Freezy

What a fun surprise for Heidi at Simon Says Stamp to start off DieCember with this darling set of snowmen dies from Tim Holtz!   Mine arrived a few days ago and I couldn't wait to play!  I should have posted this sooner, as the dies are now sold out - hope you got a set for yourself!


supplies: white, various solid cardstock, snowy background from Whimsy Stamps Blurry Flurries pad, Tim Holtz Chilly & Freezy snowmen dies, (includes heart), Woodland tree, sentiment from Simon's Snowflake Season, tiny white pom-pom, adhesive foam to pop up snowmen

I thought I'd pair these little cuties with a tree, and since there's a heart die in the set, they are decorating it for Valentine's Day, maybe???  You know me and my hearts.......

Are you ready for Christmas?  I sent my cards out earlier this week, far fewer than in past years.  I hope that Christmas cards won't fade away like so many other things have........hope I can do better next year.

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Well this is just adorable!!

Dawn T said...

What a totally adorable card Lin. I too, didn't send as many cards this year. Hope you Christmas is awesome