Saturday, December 31, 2022

Looking Back at My Favorite Cards from 2022

 Every year I do a little round-up of my favorite cards from the past year - it's a good way to look back and remember the year. 

If you'd like details on any of these, just click on it, and you'll be taken back to its original post.













































Not as much stamping anymore, is there?  Even sentiments are dies sometimes now, and embossing folders and cover dies are used for our backgrounds.  But, as always, I'm still stuck on my flowers and birds - some things DON'T change!

Sending you my best wishes for a creative 2023!  

2 comments:

June from Minnesota said...

You had a very busy year and I had fun following you. Thank you for all your inspiration and I hope you have a healthy, happy and creative 2023!

kiwimeskreations said...

A delightful selection Lin, and I doubt I could pick a favourite. You certainly love your dies and embossing folders along with the birds and flowers :)
May you have a wonderful year in 2023
Blessings
Maxine