Thursday, December 29, 2022

Floral Arches Birthday Cards

 I have 4 birthdays at the end of December, and I decided to make them all the same.  One was completed earlier this year, and here are the other 3.


supplies: white and Island Blue cardstock, The Greetery Floral Arches stamp/stencil set and matching die, Altenew Deep Blue Seas and Spring Bouquet greens mini inks,  Arched Sentiments stamps and matching die


supplies: white and purple cardstock, same supplies from The Greetery, Simon Trio 17 purple inks and Altenew Green Valley inks


supplies: white and Lipstick Red cardstock, same supplies from The Greetery, Altenew Red Sunset and Sea Shore inks, VersaMark and white embossing powder

After stencilling the arches on white cardstock and adding details with the matching stamps, I trimmed the panel as close as I could so that I could mat it with a solid color.  I also cut an arch from the floral panels, and after attaching that to my matting, stamped the sentiments.

On the first 2 cards I used one of the same inks to stamp the sentiments, but on the 3rd red card, I couldn't find an ink that would show up, so I stamped everything in clear ink and embossed it in white.  

These are all absolutely flat for mailing, but the floral panels could be raised, along with the "Happy Birthday" sentiments.

Which is your favorite?  I'm partial to the purple one today!

4 comments:

June from Minnesota said...

BEAUTIFUL! I think I like the white embossed sentiment the best...but it is a toss up cuz they are all terrific!

Lisa Elton said...

It's hard to pick a favorite, they're all so pretty!

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful trio Lin, band the purple has my vote also.
Blessings
Maxine

JoAnn said...

Beautiful cards. Love them all but the blue one is my favorite. TFS