Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Simon Says........Shaped Card


Welcome to the new challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!


This week we want you to make a Shaped Card - anything except a square or rectangle.  The team is working with Mama Elephant products.


supplies: white cardstock, Pink Fresh Studio Rainbow Floral washi tape wreath, Mama Elephant Paola's Wishes sentiment, Fairy Jewels, Circle die, adhesive foam squares

I love the size, beautiful font and nice variety of these sentiments in this stamp set - you'll be seeing lots more of them going forward!

My card measures 4" in diameter, so it fits into an A2 envelope easily.  I applied the washi tape to white cardstock, then trimmed it with a circle die, also cutting 2 more circles from white cardstock with the same die.  I fussy-cut out the center of the wreath.  After stamping my sentiment centered on one of the cardstock circles, I popped the wreath above it.  Then I scored the 2nd cardstock circle about 3/4" down from the top, and glued the 2 circles together from the score-line up to make my card.  To finish I added some tiny pastel gems for sparkle.

Now it's your turn!  We have a $25.00 gift certificate 


to the amazing Simon Says Stamp store for 1 lucky random winner of this week's challenge!  



AllAll rea

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love the shaped card and the font on the sentiment! Pretty card, Lin!

kiwimeskreations said...

A stunning circular card Lin - so beautiful using the washi wreath.
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous Lin. A wonderful card.