Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Simon Says.........Anything Goes


 Welcome to this week's new challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!




This week the challenge is Anything Goes, and the team is using Hero Arts products.  You can use any supplies you'd like, but if you have a product from Hero, we'd love to see it on your entry.

Today is bittersweet for me, as it is also my last post as a design team member for the Wednesday team.  I remember the excitement I felt when I was chosen to be on the team waaaaaaaay back in June of 2012, so it's been almost 11 years!  In that time, I made 830 cards for this challenge (you can see them all HERE on my Pinterest page).  It's been a fantastic experience, but it's high time I stepped away.  Many, many thanks to sweet Heidi, Steph, and Lols for being so kind and generous.  My card today represents my thanks to them and to the rest of this team, current and past members.


supplies: white, yellow, Green Apple, kraft cardstock, Doodlebug yellow Gingham petite print and a text dp, Hero Arts Boutique Accessories and Envelope Accessories dies, Sending Love Mail sentiment, natural twine

These die sets and matching stamps were originally part of a card kit and were so popular that they have been brought back separately.  They certainly are some of my favorite Hero Arts products!

Now it's your turn!  We have a $25.00 gift certificate 


to the amazing Simon Says Stamp store for 1 lucky random winner of this week's challenge!  

7 comments:

Lorraine A said...

GORGEOUS card Lin, you're going out with a BANG!!

Oh Lin, I am so so sorry that you're leaving the team! The last 11 years have flown by and we are all going to miss you and your gorgeous cards every week!
THANK YOU so much for all of the help that you have given me, and the challenge, over the years. It really has been a fabulous journey we have been on together.

I wish you the very best of luck for the future, which I know will continue to be bright!
Sending lots of love and GREAT BIG hugs!
your friend
Lols XXXX

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous 'goodbye' card Lin - well done on 830 cards! That is a lot of cards over the years.
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

Stunning Lin. Great way to say goodbye. I'll miss your Wednesday cards. Always so inspiring. But I'm sure you will still inspire us with your gorgeous creations.

Virginia L. said...

Wow.....11 years! You are amazing all this time to be such an awesome DT for SSS Wednesday Challenge. I was lucky to on the same team with you for a few years. I know that you will continue to inspire and enjoy creating. Love you and wish you all the very best, big sis!

Joy Meadows said...

Hi, Lin! So sad to see you leaving the SSS design team! I don't comment often on blogs since I don't have a blog anymore. And, Bloglovin doesn't always come up for me when I try to see it. So, today is the first time I saw this post. Hope you are well and that you will enjoy the spring and summer months. Take care!

Marlena M. said...

I just read that it's your last for SSS, and I wanted to stop by and say how kind you've been in commenting on my entries over the years. Your card is stunning (you have a beautiful way with flowers). You will be missed~