Friday, April 21, 2023

This is the Day

 Here are a couple of cards using new PTI stencils called Wild Blooms.  I paired each of them with the same (but different) favorite bible verse stamp from 2 different companies.


supplies: white and Green Apple cardstock, PTI Wild Blooms layering stencils, Altenew inks, blender brushes, PTI Psalm Reflections January clear stamp, Altenew Fine Frames die


supplies: white and pink cardstock, PTI Wild Blooms layering stencils, Simon Pawsitively Saturated inks, blender brushes, Technique Tuesday (retired) This is the Day clear stamp

This combination would make a nice set of cards, just changing up the colors of the flowers and greenery each time!  

5 comments:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful cards. Love this verse, one of my favorites. TFS
Have a great weekend.

Lisa Elton said...

I have a sign in my dining room with those wonderful words! Pretty cards, Lin!

kiwimeskreations said...

Two beautiful cards Lin - The flower stencils are exquisite. Love that verse, and those are two beautiful presentations of it.
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

Two beautiful cards Lin. What a fabulous sentiment and what a great stencil. I'ts fabulous/

Donna said...

"This is the day" is such a unique card. I love the layering of the frame and I am fascinated how you stamped same to make it appear as one. Great job and just beautiful.