Saturday, April 1, 2023

Happy Birthday

 The little sprigs that are included in the Pink Fresh Tape washi rolls can be very useful.  Here I mixed 3 of them with some gold leaf sprigs and a floral embossing folder to make a birthday card.



This particular washi tape has fine gold foiled details, so I like to add more gold to my design when I use it.  And let's not forget the lovely effect that an embossing folder adds!  At least for me, it is the perfect finishing touch!

I'm adding this card to the PinkFresh Studio April challenge: Flowers!

Thanks for your visit today!  I hope you have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is beautiful, Lin!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful. Love the embossing and design of your card. TFS

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Beautiful!

kiwimeskreations said...

Absolutely exquisite, Lin
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

So beautiful Lin. The embossing folder is stunning and the little floral swag is fabulous.

Nicole said...

Beautiful!

Daria Z. said...

Beautiful, as always, Lin!!