Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Bibi's Snowflakes: Card Creator and Snowflake Wishes

 Spellbinders has a new collection designed by Bibi Cameron - it's called Bibi's Snowflakes!  It contains lots of sets, all revolving around a snowflake theme.  Today I have 2 cards that start with her Snowflake Card Creator and also feature her Snowflake Wishes die/stamp set.  This lovely snowflake would make a wonderful large ornament for your Christmas tree, too.  

The Snowflake Card Creator is a set of 12 dies: a big 6" snowflake die and its shadow, and some floral dies that you can use to embellish the snowflake.  The Snowflake Wishes die/stamps set contains 3 word dies with a separate banner die, and a sheet of lots of sentiment stamps for all occasions to fit on the banner.

Here are my cards.


supplies: white, red, green, blue and yellow cardstock, Snowflake Creator dies, Snowflake Wishes dies and stamp, red ink


supplies: white and royal blue glitter cardstock, Snowflake Card Creator and shadow die, Snowflake Wishes die and stamp, blue ink, (retired) Tiled Motif embossing folder

I used a lovely royal blue glitter paper from which to cut my snowflake, and also the sentiment die.  After using an embossing folder that looks like snowflakes for my card front, I added as much of the blue snowflake as I could fit onto my A2 card.

Hope you'll join me again in a few days to see more of my samples using other elements from this new collection!  

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

That giant snowflake is awesome! These are both pretty cards, Lin!

Dawn T said...

What gorgeous snowflakes. Two stunning cards Lin.

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh my goodness Lin - what amazing cards - stunning use of the new giant dies!
Blessings
Maxine